Some important issues to note
- PLEASE do not bring your child to school if they are ill. There are so many infectious
diseases and we really want to prevent the spread of any illnesses.
- Please let me know if your child will be absent for the day – an SMS will be sufficient.
- NO TOYS ARE ALLOWED AT SCHOOL – unless they are “comfort toys, theme related or requested
- NO HAT/SUNSCREEN NO OUTSIDE PLAY in summer!
- PLEASE apply sunscreen to your child BEFORE they come to school.
- Should your child be staying for aftercare we will reapply sunscreen if the children
will be participating in water play.
- HATS must be clearly marked for hygienic reasons and placed on the hooks provided.
We celebrate your child’s birthday at school with a very special BIRTHDAY RING.
We make it a special occasion and request that you please provide small cupcakes OR cake
OR a small treat on the BIG day.
PLEASE do not park in or obstruct any of my neighbour’s driveways or pull onto their pavements,
especially the home directly across the road. You are welcome to park in my driveway once the
main gate is opened, but please never park in front of the gate blocking people from entering or leaving. When parking in the road, PLEASE park as close to the curb as possible
to alleviate any problems with traffic flow.
- We are registered with HALT security who patrols our street 12 times during a 24 hours period.
- The Playroom is fitted with a panic button as does my remote.
- No children will be allowed to go home with anybody else other than you the parent or
the person authorized on your enrolment form. Should you wish your child to go home with
another person on a “once off” basis, please let me know beforehand
– preferably in your Home Book.
- PLEASE ensure that the small gate is closed AT ALL TIMES.
Once we have handed your child to you at the end of the school day, they become your responsibility.
Please ensure they do not run off unattended and use of the Jungle Gym and equipment as it is at
your risk after school hours. We will be otherwise occupied with the other children awaiting
their parent’s arrival.